Monday, January 16, 2012

Nerdfighter Challenge: Blog Update

Doing the nerdfighter challenge, I've already gotten through two benchmarks and I haven't said all I need to say.

For all of those curious and not caught up on what I'm doing, I suppose I should clear it up for you.   There is this channel on Youtube, VlogBrothers, and they have 900+ videos.   These are about 4 minutes in length and it's spanned five years.   This is pretty significant.   I am watching them from the very start of the video blog, back when it was called Brotherhood 2.0 which was a challenge that John and Hank took on of John's invention.

That being said I've briefly talked about stuff on my channel BloggedLifeNina about how I feel that is going and for the most part, all I have to say is it's going continually awesome.   I really like how it feels to watch a project from its very beginning.   And because I've been so infatuated with them for the past six months this project kind of warrants my attention.

All in all, there are a few things that I did not say in the videos that I have wanted to.  One of those being that John has not been good with days pretty much from the get go.   And now he's got me questioning my sanity with the days.   Often times they are titled wrong or he says the wrong day in the actual video itself and this is not an inherently bad thing because it's cute for the most part.   I mean we all kind of know the days for him.  I've also come to appreciate Hank more.  I used to find Hank kind of the lesser brother as this went on, but he actually has some pretty good insights.   And he can sing.   Quite frankly the only time that John can sing...well, at least, is when he's singing stuff on your head or singing to henry.   Which is cool.

It has also made me think about all the projects that I'm doing.   These are pretty simple things but in general, I'm doing projects that are internet based.   And Vlogging from my webcam is great but it's not necessarily getting the job done.   Also the sound sounds funny, but till I figure out how to fix that I'm kind of stuck with it.

Also very soon I'm going to do Hank's survey from 2007 which he apparently gives out every year but we haven't heard about since 2007 or maybe I haven't heard about it.  Who knows?  That's what's so great about this project is that I'm going to find out.   Hope anyone who is doing this is keeping up with it.   I Salute you!

DFTBA Darling,
Nina and Her BloggedLife

No comments:

Post a Comment