Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been lazy

So I haven't been updating my blog as if it that wasn't obvious.  And yes, it's mostly due to laziness.   It's not that I don't have anything interesting to write about, I just haven't wanted to.   And we all go through those fazes.  However, I will try to be better about doing blog posts at least once a week.  And for right now, I think that's good enough.

It occurs to me that as I write this, I have a huge amount of Social networking out there.  I have a youtube channel, which I vlog on, a  VYou Channel which I answer questions on, Facebook and twitter and TUMBLR the lovely little microblogs.    And the only one I've really neglected lately for any huge amount of time was you, bloggy mcblog.  And I'm sorrry about that.

I go back to school on Tuesday and that should be fun [read: excruciating] but at least it's getting me out of the house.  In the last week and half I've felt a little stir crazy and so it will be nice to finally get out there and meet some people again.  Maybe who knows, even get a job.    We'll see how that last one goes.   It hasn't worked yet.   Look for more of me in the following weeks.   Can't wait to see what happens.

Nina and Her BloggedLife

No comments:

Post a Comment