Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beda: Day 17: Watching Stuff.

It's been an interesting day.  I'm trying not to like go to my instant start out for the blog which I notice I do quite a lot last night.   I was scrolling through and was like "Wow, I use the same phrase or a small deviation quite often."   So I'm trying to curb that thing, but yeah.  In the realm of Nina news, today was kind of a boring day.   You guys won't get much in the way of like super input on this one, but today I did watch a fantastic movie.  

I'd been meaning to see it for awhile and today I just had the time, so I did it.  I watched Closer.   This is a movie, I distinctly remember watching when I was younger than I am.   We've had it for several years.   And when I was younger and definitely more of an unfocused mind, I didn't find it that interesting.   I didn't really get the concept.  I was also too young to really understand like the severity of some of the things that happened in the movie.   I really enjoyed it though.  I mean it's a cautionary tale for anyone who thinks that there is the perfect romance out there, but it's good.  It raises some interesting questions about how humans especially now, with the internet, deal with love and sex.  

And then there is the wonderful beauty that is Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3 because it makes me feel better.  I had kind of a shite day with the partner sitch and Faith in season three just makes me feel way more five by five.    I mean she just makes feel a lot less violent because I get to be violent through her.   Does that make any sense?   I don't really know.   But yeah, she's awesome and she's totally one of my favorite characters of all time.  She's also portrayed by Eliza Dushku and I'm pretty sure Eliza as Faith was the first person I'm pretty sure I ever had sexual feelings for.  Not weird, just a thing.  

So yes, I've pretty much had a really lazy day and you know what?  I'm kind of okay with that because tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.   I live for these kinds of weeks when I can alternate the crazy intense days with the lazy days because then I have a chance to relax.   I have a chance to regenerate.   Hopefully you'll forgive me for this kind of strange little blog today.   This was kind of an indulgent one for me, but I'm trying not to talk about the same things in the vlogs and I say a lot in the vlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment