Friday, April 27, 2012

Beda: Day 26: Keeping up.

Coffee in bed is wonderful.  Especially when you have only the nightstand light on, it's like starring in a film that's written about you.   The weird and strange you that people find quirky but loveable and while Coffee is certainly a great goddess in my life, she's not the thing I want to talk about, those she does make me look quite film-ly.

Today, I thought would be good for some introspection on how we've been doing.  Now, other than that mishap this week of essentially falling asleep while I was doing 80 million things and forgetting to post, I've done this everyday for 26 days.    That's pretty amazing.   Honestly, it's what I wanted from this blog.   I wanted it to be a daily thing full of love like this.   With weird little dabbles of what I've been up too and funny stories from me.   That's what I wanted.   I wanted something that my kids could say mommy was crazy or mommy had some strange antics and opinions.  This is something I've wanted.

I've also been trying to be good about doing them at consistent times with sometimes changing it up a little bit because some creative challenges are good for the soul.  

But yeah, we're keeping it up because we're cool kids like that.    I never thought that this dream would become a reality.  a place where I can live my thoughts and memories behind and then getting into theatre and fillm is just brilliant and there are so many things to do.   I mean there were so many people that I want to please but there are also so many people that I don't give a fuck about it.   But this is for everyone.   This is who I am and who I want to be.   The crossrads seems a definite choice right now that's a not a very hard choice to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment