Friday, April 6, 2012

Beda: Day 6: Sleeping time.

God, I'm just tired today.  I'ven't done anything.  I mean that counts as kind of a win, but i'd much rather have done something than sit around all day "appreciating" my fine leg pain.   Yeah, stupid thing still hurts but I'm just overreacting according to other parties, who don't include a doctor I might add and so nothing has been done about it.   Hopefully, nothing's super wrong.   Seriously, if there's a tumor or something in my leg, I'm going to flip a table a la "Real housewives" and I wouldn't care who's around.

honestly, I just want to rage a little bit.  I mean other people are cool enough, but right now, I am just so angry and tired that I think I want to go to sleep.   Because hoenstly, I'll probably wake up in the morning and generally feel like a bitch for posting this blog, but I'm not right now.  I'm sorry it's short and all but I didn't promise long blogs, just that there would be one everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment