Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beda: Day 8: The Little Moments Theory.

Okay, so I'm going to do this in segments because today has just been too awesome for words and I know that if I try to do it all in one take tonight, I will miss something important, so here we go.   I'm doing something for you guys and attempting this one earlier.   See already, on a good start with my beda challenges.   That's some good stuff.

I haven't talked about it here because I assume anyone who knows about me, knows me from my video blogs and that's something I take pride in.   I really like the video blogs and I remember to tell them everything.   One thing, I haven't told you guys around here who read this if you even do, is that my amazing sister who is going to AIT in the city but has not bee able to come home got to come to the house today.   And I couldn't be more excited.   We thought that she was only going to be here for the evening for the dinner and stuff but no, instead it was much more than that.   She came over at like 11 and cooked for us.

Now, I'm a sucker for food anyway but this was just amazing.   Really just delicious.  She wanted to cook and she did it and it was soooooo good.   I don't even care that in my editor I have a red squiggly under that so.   It was that good.   She made french toast and I was just in Heaven.   So far that's all that's happened but there will be more.   Right now, I'm just taking it easy, knowing she's here and knowing that very soon we will have my dad home for two weeks and it'll just be good.

And there was the inbetween lunch/dinner.   We do this kind of frequently at my house around the holidays mainly because all of us are hungry and it gives us more time to socialize and be together as a family/friends.   But yeah, that was Lasagna, my mom's homemade and it was freaking amazing.   It always is, but it was freaking amazing.   God, I love food so much.   And this just all around turned out to be such a wonderful day that I can't even really explain it all to you, but it was just delicious and succulent in a way that most of us can at least on some level understand.

Today was a reaffirmation of the little moments theory.   It's the little things that count.   Like sitting aorund a dinner table and making fun of each other or telling stories or ghoulish nightmares or even showing photos and sharing candy.   If someone told me I could go back and relive this day and go anywhere in the world to do it, I wouldn't.  I liked it just the way it was.  It was perfect even if it really wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment