Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beda: Day 18: An Inspirational Quote.

Okay, so I'm going to make this one kind of quick, not that I don't love the blog, it's just that I've got like four other things to do and right now, I don't really have anything interesting to say.  

Basically, I wrote my paper which I need to get from my paper and I need to go get a shower and do the picture for today, and that will take some incredible time.  So for these reasons, I think I will impart on you, at least for now at this very juncture, a quote from a great person on twitter.

"You came from a woman, so you have no right to disrespect one." -- AyyLucky

Now, I will tell you that this quote is incredible because it came from a dude.  I mean I love dudes.  I find them hilarious, but seriously?  That's freaking amazing.  And it wasn't a retweet, that was all him and just it blows my mind whenever people do something like this, that restores a little faith in humanity.   Because there are people out there who know what's right and will keep fighting for it, even if it's not going to benefit them in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment