Friday, April 20, 2012

Beda: Day 20: Sympathy.

Getting to see my sister this month is a treat.  We only really get to see her on weekends because that's when she's allowed off post and there's usually food of some kind involved.   Seriously, I don't know what it is about family and food but they just go together so perfectly and yes, that includes crazy sisters that when you were younger you wished you didn't have.

But I do get sympathetically sick fairly easily and one of the things my sister was talking about was getting a stomache at dinner and that was all fine and good and then guess what?  I got one and it was not all good anymore.  It was not good at all.  But these are the little moments.   And even with getting my stomach ache it's still not worse than what she has to, plus several other things.  So I'm feeling lucky and counting my blessings, who knew that making these time could be your best time.

Atleast so far, from what I've hear, being an adult is pretty cool and maybe I'll try it out one day.   Who knows?  Right now I'm just having with my inner kid.   Bye Guys and I'll see you guyes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment