Monday, April 9, 2012

Beda: Day 9: IC Drama.

At home today and one thing I'm glad I'm not really part of.   You know, the things?  I'm actually proud I'm not in one of the many circles of drama that I know about.   It's not really something that I really enjoy being a part of.  I mean I'm part of a dramatic crowd normally but yeah, this is something that I don't enjoy.

Now, I mean I know I'm not the only one who just gets that glad feeling when I don't get in the middle of drama.   Who actually wants to be a part of it?   Who cares about the petty problems that other people have.  Other people suck much balls.   And quite frankly what I want is other people to just kind of get their heads out of their rear ends.   Saying things on the internet in an insulting manner and starting a fight is dumb and I can't stand when people do it.

And this is coming from someone who has been bullied by someone online.   I don't honestly give a damn about most people's opinions but you really have to take into consideration, who you're dealing with.   Keep it calm and do as your mother said when you were little.   If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

And then there's personal life drama which I'm also glad I'm not a part of, it just seems so complicated and that's not the person I am right now.   I'm someone who has a very different opinion on things than might be popular in the world.   Guess how much I care?  Oh did you guess more than zero?  Sorry, that's wrong.  It's zero.  I care zero percent about how my opinions reflect the world's popular opinion.   Because I'm not trying to demean anyone, I'm just putting it out there.

Also, don't be offended if you ask my opinion.  I say that at the onset.  Just doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment